Wall Projects provides complete Design, Programme, Project and Construction Management services for commercial developments
We can deliver…
- Design Coordination: Ensuring seamless collaboration among architects, engineers, and other design professionals involved in the project.
- Project Planning: Developing and managing a comprehensive design schedule that aligns with the construction timeline.
- Budget Management: Working closely with the project’s financial team to establish and maintain the design budget.
- Quality Control: Implementing quality control processes to review design documents for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with building codes and regulations.
- Risk Management: Identifying potential design-related risks and developing strategies to mitigate them.
- Client Communication: Maintaining open and clear communication with the client throughout the design phase.
- Program Planning: Developing a comprehensive program plan that outlines the scope, objectives, timeline, and budget for all the construction projects within the program
- Project Selection and Prioritization: Evaluating potential construction projects, considering factors such as feasibility, cost, risk, and strategic alignment
- Resource Allocation: Allocating resources, including manpower, equipment, and materials, to construction projects within the program
- Risk Management: Identifying and assessing risks associated with each construction project and the overall program
- Stakeholder Communication: Maintaining clear and effective communication with stakeholders – clients, project teams, contractors, regulatory authorities, internal management
- Quality Control and Assurance: Establishing and enforcing quality control standards and procedures across all projects in the program
Construction Project Management
- Project Planning and Scheduling: Developing a detailed project plan that outlines the scope, objectives, and timeline of the construction project
- Budget Management: Preparing and managing the project budget, tracking expenses and ensuring cost control
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Identifying potential risks and challenges that may impact the project’s progress
- Communication and Stakeholder Management: Establishing clear lines of communication with all project stakeholders – clients, contractors, subcontractors, regulatory authorities
- Quality Control and Assurance: Implementing quality control measures to ensure that the construction work meets the specified standards and requirements
- Team Leadership and Coordination: Assembling and leading a project team, assigning roles and responsibilities
- Project Planning and Scheduling: Coordinating with architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure everyone is aligned with the project timeline. Monitoring progress and adjust as needed to keep the project on track
- Quality Control and Assurance: Implementing and enforcing quality control processes to ensure that construction work meets the specified standards and codes. Conducting regular inspections to identify and address any quality issues promptly
- Safety Management: Establishing and enforcing safety protocols and procedures to maintain a safe working environment for all workers
- Budget and Cost Management: Monitoring project expenditures to ensure they align with the budget; preparing and reviewing change orders and ensuring they are properly documented and approved
- Communication and Coordination: Serving as the main point of contact between stakeholders, including the client, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities
- Risk Management: Identifying potential risks, developing strategies to mitigate them and maintaining accurate project documentation, including contracts, permits, and other essential records